- Blog Archive
- Top Webcomics Incentive by Jay042
- More Beholder Fan art by Jay042
- New Fan Art from The Beholder by Jay042
- New fan art from argylefox! by Jay042
- New Fan art from The Beholder! by Jay042
- Naked people are noticing me by Jay042
- Settling on watercolors by Jay042
- Why is Hera going naked in the new Wonder Woman? by Jay042
- Sadly, no update this week... by Jay042
- The Nudist on the Super Team by Jay042
- Two pages in the works by Jay042
- 14 Points by Jay042
- Webcomics I read by Jay042
- Fun with site trackers! by Jay042
- Prep for NaNoMangO by Jay042
- Next Update: April 28th by Jay042
- Guess the Bad Guy! by Jay042
- Kaza's First Cameo! by Jay042
- Since I've acquired an actual audience... by Jay042
I was checking the statistics and noticed I'm getting over a dozen visits a day for the past week. So, I thought it would be worth the trouble to at least say hello to everyone and let you know I'm still working on the comic. I haven't got a set schedule I'm working from, so the best advice might be to use the RSS feed to let you know when I'm adding a page, or keep an eye out on my Deviant Art page since I post the comic concurrently there as well.
The current story "The Serpent Sorceress" is actually pretty close to wrapping up. It should end up between 12-15 pages total. I need to keep these stories relatively short, casue every time I try doing some long, convoluted plot I end up losing my way and eventually abandon the project. My temperment is much better suited to these shorter stints. I already have an idea for the next story, so there's good chance I'll be staying on this for a little while longer.
So, still working and I should have another page up in a week or so. Thanks for stopping by!